sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014

Instant Christmasy nails with Essence!

I love Christmas (just like almost everybody) and a must in Christmas season are sparkling nails! (well sparkling everything)
So i took a couple of nail vanishes and created a super fast and easy christmasy nail look.
For real it takes 2 minutes


I used White hot love by Rita Ora for Rimmel, Rock and Roll by Kate Moss for Rimmel and Glitter on me by Essence
I added  two capes of white in my nails and then one cape of red in my ring finger nail (this red is amazing!)

And then with the little sparkly nail polish i put some capes of it in my white nails and done, simple as that.
You can add more or less capes of the topping, this is so fast, so if you're in a rush i recommend this look to you.

As always thank you if you're reading!! Merry Christmas!!! xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario