domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2014

RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION REVIEW

I bought this fundation the other day just to try something new, I've been using the Maybelline 24 super stay since summer so i wast looking for a little change.


It was really cheap i think i was about 6 euros and i'm very happy with it. I had to buy a tone more than my skin color because there wasnt any of my tone left but it's alright it blends pretty good with my skin and i just have to apply a bit on my neck to make it look natural.
It covers amazingly ,even better than my old Maybelline which was 15 euros .
Sad news is they are taking it away from the shops, at least here in Tenerife.
Anyway if you went to a shop and you find it i would totally recomend you to get it.

Thank you for reading!!!!!!! xxx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario