domingo, 1 de marzo de 2015

Style | OOTD Wait till summer comes along

I got tired of this island a long time ago, it has a lack of inspiration that drowns me every day, but I have to keep myself positive because this summer everything will change so as the Kiks said Wait till summer comes along.

I like to keep my outfits simple and caotic at the same time.

I love wearing a small bag everytime I wear a oversized coat or jacket. This one is from Primark.

I love my new boots i got them a few days ago in a shoe shop from my town and they were 6 euros BARGAIN

If you read my blog you will now that I got a new Lipstick and a couple of things more It's from Rimmel 123 and I really like it. It has a nice 90's touch.

My shirt and skirt are from Stradivarious
Bag from Primark
Denim jacket benethon

Hope you like my outfit! 
Feel free to comment 

Cynthia x


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario