martes, 24 de febrero de 2015

Makeup | A little purchase

Hey today I got a few new bits from the drugstore Essence and Rimmel as the usual cos I'm a student and I don't have much money, anyway I like to try new things like this liquid eyeshadow from essence!:
03.Indian's lifestyle is a liquid longlasting eyeshadow in a pinky and super shimmery tone, I put it right now and I got an allergic reaction so if you have sensitive skin be careful with this.
 Sorry for the quality of some of the pics but my camera's battery ran out x. I got a new lipstick obs and it's from Rimmel,it's the 112 by kate moss. 
 I got a highlighter from Essence and I am really looking foward how it goes, I'm really exited about this!.
Got this dark sparkly blue nailpolish in the color 180 it's raining men! I'm sure this will look lovely because the Essence nailpolishes are really really good.
 

I have all of my hopes on this nail polish because it looks so pretty (the pic doesn't make justice) It looks absolutely gorgeous! the color is 173. Over the rainbow CUTEST!!
Thank you for reading x








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario