miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

Makeup | Sleek au naturel 4 looks.


The Au Naturel palette from Sleek is one of my favourites, I bought the one with more natural and neutral shades because are basics but i can't wait to put my hands on the other palettes as well to add a bit of colour to my looks!
It's very well made, quite pigmented and the selection of colours are beautiful, it has everything you could ask for an under 10 pounds shadow palette.


My favorite shades are:
Taupé: Very glowy, makes every look look delicate .
                 Conker: Reddy brown shade with a touch of gold, very sparkly.
                Regal: The matte version of conker is perfect for grunge looks.

-My top 4 looks made with this palette:

This is my natural look with honeycomb on the lid and Nougat on the brow bone, a bit of mascara and done.
                                      

I use Nougat on the brow bone here as well, then I put Nubuck all over my lid and use Noir on the crease, (try to blend it well) x .Put on some eyeliner and mascara for a final touch.

                                      

My favorite look is this simple grunge look, I just put Regal all over my lid and crease, don't be too perfectionist when you're trying to archive this look. I use mascara in the lower eyelashes as well.

This look is perfect if you have brown eyes it gives a lot of sparkle to your eyes.
I use Cougat on my lid and then I add a bit or a lot (it depends on my mood) of Taupé on the middle of the lash line, put on some mascara (it looks great with eyeliner too) and you're done.
Fast and simple x














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario