domingo, 15 de febrero de 2015

Valentines OOTD

I don't know if you noticed but yesterday was Valentines day, neither my boyfriend or I are fans of this day so we spent the day watching movies and avoiding Valentines responsabilities. ( We watched Spirited Away and Nymphomaniac part  II in case you were wondering x)

I'm really looking foward doing a blog post about cheap dressing becacause it's one of my specialties, this outfit it's almost all from Primark (the shoes,scarf, the knee socks, shirt and rings all from Primark) so I probably will do one post with tips about good and cheap clothing x
Hope you like mi outfit, I really love my little oxfords aren't they cute??
Have a good day, thanks for reading x
                                                                   


                                                                       Cynthia




2 comentarios:

  1. Such a cute outfit, I love the scarf and your rings! Hope you had a great Valentine's day :) xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar