miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2015

Wish List | Spring



This Spring I'm looking for a little bit of color on my wardrove, denim and pastels are always a must for me.

Urban Outfiters has really cool dresses as always I'm in love with this Denim dress and this kind of boho grunge dress is so cool I can wait to put my hands on that.

I need new sunglasses (good quality ones) and I'm in love with this Ray ban round classic I need them in my life.

Then is this Topshop strapy dress wich is gorgeous and it would look amazing with my haircut.

Moving to American Apparel I can't live without this velvet pencil skirt , and the Grape pastel leather wirstwatch wich looks lovely for every day and this is a must for me right now and is this Black top that looks really sexy and I've been looking for something like this for quite a while. 

And last is this Kanye west Yeezus t-shirt (similar) I love Kanye's last album and the merchandising it's really cool.

Cynthia x

1 comentario:

  1. I absolutely love your list! I've had my eye on the UO dress for a while, it's so pretty and I love the dungaree dress to. Awesome style xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar