sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014

The coziest primark haul ever!

I'm going to spend this Christmas in England (I'm from Tenerife) and I couldn't be more exited about it. I'm going with my boyfriend and we're staying with his family, I can't wait to meet everybody!
Aparently were we're staying it's snowing so I went to Primark to pick some proper cold clothing:
First facial cleaning wipes just because

I got this lovely jumper, it was the only one left in this color and it's a couple of sizes more than mine, but oversized looks amazing too.(this was 12 euros)

Omg christmas socks Omg christmas mittens , i got two pairs of gloves for 1'50 euros and i found what they call ``the coziest leggings you will ever wear´´ basically leggings with furr inside lovely ,then a pair of black tights and a bunch of Father Christmas socks.

This Uggs look a like were 4 euros BARGAIN

This super warm and cozy jacket was 25 euros

Then i got a hat in grey for 6 euros and this lovely scarf, this wine color is perfect for the christmas season.

Thanks a lot for reading!!!!! Happy Christmas xxxxx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario