martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

Valentines Makeup


Valentines day is around the corner and i can't say that I am exited, for me it's just an ordinary day, I'm the kind of person who don't need a specific day to show my love to my friends or my boyfriend anyways if you like Valentines day have fun and enjoy with your beloved ones.

It seems that the characteristic Valentines makeup its full red lips and cat eye or some shimmer in the eyes wich i find really flattering but that's the kind of make up I wear almost every day so theres nothing very special doing it, so I decided to put a more classic and romantic touch to my Valentines makeup. HOPE YOU LIKE IT x

My foundation and concealer are the Rimmel Wake Me Up , the foundation is 103 True Ivory and the concelar (it erased sorry but it's a tone or two less than the foundation)
On my lips I'm wearing Rimmel 180 Vintage pink.


To contour I used the Essence bronzing powder in 10 sunkissed, on my cheecks I used a Miss Cop blush (wich I just broke before taking the photo) in the shade Fard Á Joues .


On my eyes I'm using the Sleek palette (au neturel) I'm using the white shade in the arch of my eyebrow, then i used a kind of dark reddy brown all over my lid and then I put a brighter brown on
the inner coners (both of them very shimmer)

Before that I used an Essence eyeshadow base.

Then I used a eyeliner pen from Essence as well, oh and on my brows (almost forgot) I'm using an Essence product too it's the eyebrow stylist set in 01 natural brunette style. 

And finally on my lashes I used the Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara wich is a full-time favourite.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario