domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2014

Reusing mascara

Hi! i wanted to let you know a little treack that really works for me.
A couple weeks ago I read about reusing a expensive mascara. When you're buying a rimmel you're paying basically for the brush not for the mascara itself, so what i do is using the good brush from a expensive rimmel with a cheaper mascara.
I'm using my old Bourjois mascara brush  (this mascara was about 20e) with a essence mascara (this was like 3e)
The brush of the Bourjois is thinner and more precise.
So when i'm using the essence mascara with the Bourjois brush the results are amazing. 


You might not apreciate the diference but trust me it really works!
In my left eye I'm using the Bourjoir's brush wich gives more definition to the lash and it's cleaner.
In the right eye I'm wearing the essence one with it's thicker and lefts a lot of clums.

Well that was a quick advice I hope you like it thanks for reading!!! x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario