domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2014

Drugstore nail polish review

I'm obsessed with nail polishes I'm buying them everywhere all the time, so i thought i could do a little review of some that i bought last month and i've already worn.


I'm going to review three drugstore brands:

The first is not even sell in drugstore (oopsy) The brand is YES LOVE and i've been buying this for years now, you can get them in ebay. I get them here in Spain in random shops.


 This nail polish was 99cents.
This is the first cape.It dries really quickly and the selection of colors is huge, i got these two couse they're cute little pastles.




In the second cape you can see how well pigmented they're for such a cheap nail polish
Price 5/5
Quality 3/5
Quick dry 3/5
Color 5/5

Essence is known as a very cheap brand with a great quality
I picked up the ``Floral Grunge´´
The black one's call The rough  and the green one's The sueder 
You don't really need a second cape of  The rough (sorry for the unfocused pic)
They dry super quick (in about 20 seconds ) and they were less than 2 euros

They're matte and the finish result it's gorgeous

Price 5/5

Quality 3/5
Quick dry 4/5
Color 4/5

And the last one is Rita Ora for Rimmel
(First of all sorry but i'm right handed and this is my right hand :()
Well i'm always looking for bargains and this is one that i couldn't resist, I'm always up for cheap well known brands products and these nailpolishes were less than 2 euros each! PARADISE
       

I'm sorry i'm a disaster painting my right hand
The quality of this nail polishes is amazing, they dry in less than a minute and the variety of colours is beautiful, I've been looking for a good white nail polish for a while, and I've found it!!

Price 5/5
Quality 4/5
Quick dry 3/5
Color 4/5


THANK YOU FOR READING! xx



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario